Monday 5 December 2011

What I Got For My Birthday?

As I mentioned in my last posting, I was given the privilege by my sister to select whatever I wanted from the Yii-Tou shop.  Not sure if this was a major judgement failure on my sister's part because I could very well set my heart on the most expensive item.  Which actually is pretty affordable anyway with Yii-Tou's modest pricing.  But being the good sibling that I am, I reined in my primal instincts and vowed not go on a rampage.  Items to consider?

This lovely ivory and silver bead necklace would certainly start envious talks among the ladies....


Or how about this beautifully embroidered Chinois inspired tunic - certainly perfect for the upcoming Chinese New Year...


But then again, how about something that I could don on at anytime regardless the occassion - something easy, breezy and beautiful, like this?


Or my sister's own personal favourite potential gift item which she kept asking me to try - these really funky Raja Mongkut (as my sister named them) style pants...


I can see the potential of the pants, but I was too yellow-bellied to ever be that trendy.  The pants could double up as a strapless one piece too for the young and lovely.... Alas, that would seem to completely rule me out.... Yet, if I don't wear this now, when there is still a tiny fragment of youth left, I will probably never wear anything like it ever as I further degenerate in my old age.....

So, without going through the long list of other delicious items I had evaluated, guess which piece I finally selected for my birthday gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment